We hope you and your family are doing well. Our first 2 weeks back to work went relatively smoothly considering the many changes that were implemented to the ensure the health and safety of our patients and team. We truly appreciate those of you whom we've already seen for following and understanding the need for our safety protocols. Please take a moment to read them again if you have an upcoming appointment with us.
You will experience some changes when it is time for your next appointment:
- Prior to your scheduled dental appointment, we will communicate with you to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions the day of your appointment.
- Once you arrive, we will have you “check-in” from the parking lot by calling the office at (408) 287-8880. We will then notify you when it is time to come in.
- A staff member will greet you at the door and do a touchless temperature screening. If you have a temperature >100F we will reschedule your appointment. (Following the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- We will ask all patients to perform a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse [provided at the office] prior to beginning oral care with us.
- We kindly request that only patients who are receiving treatment come into the office. Everyone entering the office will be required to wear a protective face mask or covering while in the office. We have hand sanitizer available upon entry and exit of the office.
- We request that all payments and rescheduling be taken care of by phone immediately following the appointment. Please notify us of any insurance changes prior to the appointment date.
- Fewer appointments will be made throughout the day to accommodate social distancing.
Here's what you can expect to see at your next appointment with us.
Dr. Pham in his full PPE outfit. Thank goodness the AC is on full blast.
Hepa air filter in each room
Here's a video of us safely disinfecting our treatment room after each patient by fogging with hypochlorous acid.
It has been a pleasure seeing some of you during our first 3 weeks back at work and we look forward to seeing more of you in the weeks and months to come.