Bay Area Dental Plan
What is Bay Area Dental Plan?
Our dental savings plan is an annual plan that has been created to provide quality dental care for families and individuals at significantly reduced prices. The annual membership fee is $375 for an initial plan member and only $325 for each additional family member.
Additional details are provided below, and if you're interested in signing up for our plan, please call us at (408) 287-8880.
Who is Eligible?
You, your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 19 or full-time students up to age 23.
What are the Benefits? *
- Regular teeth cleanings (2 per year)
- Examinations (2 per year)
- Annual x-rays at NO CHARGE
- Free teeth whitening (take home) or Fluoride Varnish
- 20% savings on all regular dental procedures
- 15% savings on all denture cases, implant restorations, and multiple units/comprehensive cases
- 20% savings on all in-office dental prescriptions
- $50 co-pay for emergency visits
* The regular cleaning benefits, included in the membership, will be applied to the costs of Periodontal Maintenance cleanings. The difference in cleaning fees will be your responsibility at the time of service.
When Will My Benefits Begin?
Your benefits will begin immediately. Members must remain in the plan for a minimum of 12 months.
Limitations & Exclusions
- Demonstrated non-compliance with a recommended course of treatment
- Services which in the opinion of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health
- Restorations, splints or other appliances used to increase vertical dimension or restore occlusion
- Any service(s) you are referred out of the office for; Periodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery and Endodontics
- Hospital benefits for any dental procedure
- Loss or theft of dentures, bridges or crowns
- Any implantation or experimental procedures
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws
- Any services that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient
- If a patient should become covered by traditional dental insurance, this plan becomes null and void with no refund fees
To learn more about our Bay Area Dental Plan, and download our registration form, please click here.